For a number of purposes, search real estate records, analyse titles, or summarise relevant legal or insurance documents or facts. Search public and private documents for legal firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance businesses to build lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments relevant to titles.
The majority of Title Examiners, Abstractors and Searchers typically enter the occupation with a high school diploma. Taking a course on Legal studies or a related legal field is an advantage for this occupation.
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law University (NLU Jodhpur)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS)
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU Gandhinagar)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS Pune)