Investment and trading firms buy and sell securities and commodities, or provide financial services to corporations and individuals. Customers may receive recommendations regarding equities, bonds, mutual funds, commodities, and market conditions.
|Stream of Study in 12th Grade/School:
- BBA (Banking and Finance), BBA (Banking and Insurance), BCom (Banking and Finance) and BCom (Banking and Insurance)
|Higher education/Post Graduation Courses:
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
- DYPUSM Mumbai - School of Management Dr DY Patil University.
- GGSIPU Delhi - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- VIPS Delhi - Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, New Delhi
- JECRC University, Jaipur