Pharmacy is the science and technique of drugs preparation and interaction. Pharmacists dispense medicine in a pharmacy. They also provide information to customers about the prescribed medicine like dosage, side effects etc.
|Stream of Study in 12th Grade/School:
||Science Stream (Chemistry Recommended)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) for 2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
|Higher education/Post Graduation Courses:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Post- Baccalaureate) for 6 years
- Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) for 2 years.
- PhD. In Pharmacy after completing Masters Degree.
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Delhi
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Uttar Pradesh
- MET Institute of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai