IT support technicians set up and install computer systems, printers, projectors etc. at offices. They are part of the IT support team and is also responsible for repairing, troubleshooting, providing diagnostics and maintenance services of computers or similar devices assigned to staff. They might resolve problems either by visiting customer offices or remotely via the Internet/calls.
Students can take some diploma courses after 10th grade. However, completing 12th grade is recommended for better career prospects.
|Stream of Study in 12th Grade/School:
- IT and Electronics System Maintenance from ITI
- IT and Communication System Maintenance from ITI
- Computer Hardware and Networking from ITI.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Hi-tech Institute, Delhi, Patna
- Prizm Institute, Mumbai
- IIHT, Jaipur
- KC Technical Institute, Kolkata