A financial analyst provides financial plans and reports that enable companies to take investment decisions. Some financial analysts work in brokerage firms or securities industry providing analysis of market trends and equities. Other financial analysts work for large corporations and may be involved in analysing internal financial data and budgeting. Financial analysts are also known as business analysts. Most financial managers are usually employed in brokerage firms, banks, insurance companies, or as personal wealth managers by High Net worth Individuals.
Commerce Graduates can look at a career in Finance Analyst.
|Stream of Study in 12th Grade/School:
||Commerce with Mathematics, Economics (Recommended)
Science stream with Mathematics
- B.Sc. Economics
|Higher education/Post Graduation Courses:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
- Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Financial Planning, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
- AIMA - Centre for Management Education
- Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR IPS)
- Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- SIBM Pune - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Lavale Hill Top Campus