Customer service professionals act as the point of contact for customers in most businesses or companies. They are responsible for addressing any queries or resolving any difficulties faced by the customer. These professionals are expected to have in-depth knowledge of all the products and services offered by their company. Further, they may promote sales, guide selection and purchase, or handle queries related to the products and services of their company. The key tasks of these professionals are to maintain thorough documentation of customer information and ensure customer satisfaction.
|Stream of Study at 12th:
- Students who wish to become customer care executives can opt for any stream at the 12th level.
- They can apply to work in this field after the successful completion of their 12th standard. Students can also opt to complete Certificate or Diploma courses to build skills like Marketing, Customer Relations, Business Administration, Business Management, Human Resources Management, Communication Skills, etc.
- Pursue Bachelor of Business Administration (general) for 3 years
- Pursue Bachelor of Business Administration (any specialization) for 3 years
- Pursue Bachelor of Business Management for 3 years
- Pursue Bachelor of Business Management (any specialization) for 3 years
- Pursue B.Sc. (Hons) in Business and Management Studies for 3 years
- Pursue B.A. in Management for 3 years
- Pursue any undergraduate program in the field of Business, Marketing, Management and related fields
Note: This is a list of top colleges in India and is not limited/specific to this profession.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Xavier's College, Kolkata
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal