Operators and tenders for conveyor systems that move goods on an automatic belt are known as conveyor operators and tenders. They transport supplies to and from storage centres, trucks, and construction sites. They adjust the speed of the conveyor belt by monitoring sensors on the conveyor. Operators can also verify the shipping order and figure out where the materials go on the conveyor.
Despite the fact that no formal education is normally necessary, some employers prefer to recruit material moving machine operators who have completed high school. High school graduation or equivalent is often required for crane and tower operators, digging machine operators, and dredge operators. Training is essential, and the length of time spent training varies depending on the equipment type.
|Stream of Study in 12th Grade/School:
- Bachelors in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
- ITI in machine operation
- Masters in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- College of Engineering Pune
- SRM University Chennai
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore